I havent read the book yet, but considering Felicitys family were patriots, and Elizabeths were loyalists, I dont know how much they would have been seeing each other after the events in book 6. Its likely that after the war got under way, Elizabeths family would have tried going back to England. Its very doubtful they would have switched sides. Because of that, they really couldnt give us a book that lets us see past the last one. Which really stinks, because IMO, Felicitys stories end with quite a cliff hanger whereas the others seem to actually bring some sort of conclusion to the series or permanent, but certain, change. Who knows what could have happened to Felicity and her family and friends once the war started, that was obviously a very dangerous, but exciting time. And her books end right when all that starts [img]confused.gif[/img] More than any other character, I wish we had books to see what happens as she gets older.